22. 10. 2007

facebook

omgoodness. i spent like an hour playing facebook :/
i adopted a pet tofu, which i named it daohu (: bit a few people in facebook,
thrown sheeps at some people, tried to attack a few vamps but lost
and did some other weird stuffs.

so while i was exploring ard
i get to know tt wq is secretly doing sth behind my back.
she got me to join facebook, invited me to join her vampire army,
feeds daohu cookie, pets her, give me plant, buy me cake & i was like so happy THEN
i realised she attacked my vampire like everyday to gain points w/o me knowing!
that slypoke. lol but i still love you lah (:

i tried to act smart and attack her vamp den got pwned ):

facebook is kinda fun lah srsly i just hope someone will buy me some animals soon (:
i got a zoo but its empty :/

Žiadne komentáre: