20. 8. 2007

final report

i guess i missed out this part of 'acknowledgement' on my final report.


I would like to acknowledge and extend my sincere gratitude to the following people whom have made the completion of my final presentation possible:

qytard, for being so surprisingly nice.
helping me w/ the editing and making a trip to cant2 on the day of my presentation just to help me print my final report (cause im like sooooo late) w/ a badly sprained ankle.

gee, for sparing me a space at your place so tt i could finish up my ppt and thanks for driving me home tt night! Tho you claimed tt you regreted cos you chicken-out on your way home. which i srsly unds, since its like 3am and you're driving alone with your triangle plate! but nehmind we're bff, i'll drive you home aft i get mine which is a few years later i guess (:

and dontworry i wont forget you, with my weekly reports. i swear that night is the coolest alrd, having to charge my laptop in kbox therefore singing w/ the tv off. ahaha! anw thanks luh :D

Žiadne komentáre: