30. 6. 2007

transformers

i guess its nearing the 'time of the month' now.
its making me grumpy, grouchy and very irritable ):
those small & big feuds that i've been experiencing,
overlooking what others may feel just makes me feel lousier.
but i guess some are just unavoidable and somewhat neccessary.

so the condition gets even more intolerable when you've got
the foreknowledge that no resolution will come
not in a day, in an hour, a month, or a minute.

no no no.
it will it will ! optimism people !
(:

(:

(:

):

(:

no pictures anytime soon till my fringe get longer.
nfroghroghroeijgotjg
i just got myself a hairstyle i hated the most !

ah wait !
i have to say!
go watch transformers! its good srsly.
on my way home aft the movie, i keep thinking every car
that passed might just transform and i'll
grab myself another popcorn sit by the roadside
and watch them fight.
w/o having to pay $9.50 ! god how cool !

Žiadne komentáre: